Our Customer Charter
The Archway to Your New Home
Archway Homes is committed to providing very high levels of Customer Care - we want all our customers to be happy with their decision to buy from Archway Homes.
We aim to make buying your new home as straightforward as possible and set out our promise to you in our Customer Charter as follows:
- We will provide you with full details and clear information about your chosen home.
- We will provide trained and knowledgeable staff to assist you in the buying process.
- We will be available to answer any questions you may have and will provide you with any relevant contact details.
- We will assist you during the selection of Standard Choices and Optional Extras for your new home.
- We will provide you with health and safety advice to minimise the risk of danger during construction and in the use of your new home after you move in.
- We will provide you with reliable information about the Buildmark Cover, and any other cover from which you may benefit.
- We will keep you fully informed about the completion and occupation of your new home.
- We will ensure that the functions and facilities of your home are demonstrated to you prior to moving in.
- We will inform you about the after-sales service we provide, as set out in the 'Archway to Your New Home' Pack. Our aim is to deal effectively and efficiently with both routine service matters and with any emergencies.
- We will provide you with details of who to contact if you believe we have not satisfactorily fulfilled our Charter commitments.
Full details of the service we provide are set out in the 'Archway to Your New Home' Pack, a copy of which will be issued to you when you begin the process of buying your new Archway Home.
We also comply with the requirements of the Consumer Code for Home Builders ("Consumer Code"). For more information about the Consumer Code please click here. A copy of the Consumer Code is available in the 'Archway to Your New Home' Pack and from www.consumercode.co.uk